Sunday, March 29, 2009

Non of ur business.....

dont always think u're right ....
that's my business....but u always wanna say me...
and talked about my business....is u said me 1st i just will said u back....
who are u??? im nothing for u...u just my sis's bf only ok...
but always say my business....
ok..u said the way i talk to u...tat's ur problem????
u dont said u never said bad words to me,rude words for me....unrespect ppl.....
am i said anything???maybe i have...but no more than u.....
and how many time u bully me and bit me some more.....
i just can cried...i can do anything??? coz if i feedback...
what i get...more hurt by u????
its really many time u did tis for me..not fun at all....
i dont understand...i dint do anything to u??? i bit u??? campur ur business????
i know u hate me...i hate u more....
i just give my sis face...coz she's more pity..she always between us and endure u and me......
i just dnt like which always said my things...
always wanna know other ppl things...
know to say other duno how to say ur ownself??
ok fine...u said my father told u im go out with foreigner.....so what??????
but my father never ask about tis to me....
never said that asked that too????
and this is ur business also???
i go out with who also need let u know???
what the fuck...im too tired of that????????
i really hate ppl always care talked about my business....
i know wat am i doing????i give u trouble??? no rite????
i can said never and never....and dont try to know my business ever.....
i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u denis cheah li xian~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment