Sunday, March 29, 2009

dont ever judge other people if u not really know them....

am i get trouble to my family until now?????
tell me wat i make to family???do u know??
u never know???coz u are not my family....u duno everything...
i know what i do...
i dint make my parents worry...until now i dint make any trouble.....
and u said me that....
1. i act i know everything....i never act i know everything....i just dont want talk to u so much and i less talk to u too...coz u think everything u said is u right...what should i talk???
2.i never say bad words to other..and i never hurt other ppl too...
i guess this u should think properly..and the most hurt is my sis...
every ppl also let u scold...u can ask any1.....
3.u said:''u r not workin,u get a fee from ur dad which is not alot''.im still studying now...and i no time to working...last time i working did i take my father fees??
i go to study where i get the money to use...i just got rm300 1 month...
i need pay to my study fees and bus ticket..and eat some time...where i get???u duno then dont talk so much....i always endure dint spend money..i save and save and i wont buy expensive thing to other ppl...
coz i know tats not my money which i earn....if i dont have money..i also wont borrow from other...and i never said'' not my money,why i care''i never said that...i duno wat the hell u will said this..duno where u get this...

and i just can said...if u duno eveything dont judge ppl...
cz just like a fool....
p/s:dont forget....u just my sis's bf....
not my bf...even my friend also cant campur other ppl biz....
and u are not my parents also...
my parent dint control me..will turn u control me...
wat d hell who are u???

No comments:

Post a Comment