Sunday, March 29, 2009

i'm just like that.....i just to be myself....

yes....maybe u all think im fierce....i admit....
my attitude is like that....and is a strong girl too.....
im straight people...what i dont like then i will tell out and do wat i like....
i dint disturb people....
coz i dont like get trouble....
just they always disturb me and i revolt....if i angry or cried...they said im wrong...and narrowness....i dint do anything wrong...i dint said u all first....am i wrong to protect myself....?????
sometime i endure..coz i dont care what they said.....just will get more worst...
im the girl which who treat me nice and i will be nice to them too...
if who really dint treat me nice..i wont treat them nice for them too...for what..????
sometime just get hurt......
now.....
i dont want to be stupid girl...im not perfect..
i know who treat me nice and i know who treat me no nice....
dont said wat u are my sis forever or best or wat.....if u will said wat best or forever....
then u no need to hurt me....im nothing for u all....maybe u all think just small thing only...why so care???
i dont like acting...coz i realise....i know everything....
and everybody know when i decide the thing dont care anymore and i do....
u all duno that when u really got the heart to do something...
but just let ppl think we are a trouble stuff at all....
im cried that time..i cant endure at all..
when i think back really feel so sad about tat.....
u all just do wat u like....enjoy then.....
im just being myself....

1 comment:

  1. U ask ANN deeply Wad's D prob happening..
    U ask her nicely..
    ANd ask her answer correctly....
    Wad's d real Prob...

    ReplyDelete