Monday, March 16, 2009

GEnTing TRiP WiTh My F@Mily^.^



15th of march~
is our big family day~
we went to genting highland...
coz really very long time dint go there already....
its been 2 year i dint go..lolx
we have fun there even is a bad weather^^





my pics^^






my big family^^




me,chen,lun & hui shi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~with the cutie sis playing the fish^^




2 brothers fighting there...who will win..lolx^^




ReAnN & EvienN Posings^^




Yeah~~ crazy lun with 2 girls^^




took pic with lim boh tong^^






waiting waiting turn us to played^^




finally turn us..heheh^^




^^




sweet couple^^




my pic when at the london bus waiiting the rain stop^^




we are 3 brothers ans sisters^^




we were playing the carrousel^^ we like a baby..hahahaha^^










we wanna chocolates..lolx





raining^^Yeah~



chocolates clock^^




omg~~~

2 comments: